Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator/Mixer
With our patented Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator and Mixer, biological nutrient removal (BNR) is now easier and more cost effective by combining mixing, aeration and BNR in a single compact unit with separate on/off modes. The Triton’s proprietary engineered propeller/diffuser results in higher oxygen transfer and greater mixing capabilities to 33 feet (10 meters) deep! Together with our Aire-O2® Aspirator Aerators, more than 65,000 units have been delivered worldwide since 1974.
View Our Triton® Animation
- Product Highlights
- EPA-defined “Fine Bubble” Aeration, less than 2.2mm in size
- Superior mixing capabilities, from 6 to 33 ft (1.8–10 m) deep
- Reduced energy consumption can result in up to 50% electrical savings
- Low speed (900 rpm/60Hz-750rpm/50Hz) operation extends aerator life, dramatically improves mixing, and ensures quiet operation
- No aerosols, splashing, or released pathogens into the air, eliminates odors
- Float, bridge, or wall mounting options available
- Minimum maintenance, simple mechanical design with few wear parts
- Community friendly, quiet operation
- Up to five year warranty, depending on application
- Available in 5 through 75 Hp (3.75 to 55.9 kW) sizes, and worldwide voltage, phase and HZ combinations
Aeration Industries® Research & Development engineers called upon decades of experience and a commitment to bring you more innovative and effective wastewater solutions. Our efforts successfully blended the most desirable aeration and mixing features. The result is the Aire-O2 Triton® aeration/mixer. An ideal aerator/mixer that offers dual-functionality, fine bubble aeration, horizontal mixing, minimal maintenance, low total cost of ownership, and deep mixing in a small footprint.